Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Invincible Life Training LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
To provide and maintain the Service
To notify you about changes to our Service
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
To provide customer care and support
To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
To monitor the usage of the Service
To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
Invincible Life Training LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
To comply with a legal obligation
To protect and defend the rights or property of Invincible Life Training LLC
To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Security and Anti-Harassment Policy effective date: February 1, 2021
The safety and security of our staff, exhibitors, guests, press, sponsors, volunteers, and attendees is paramount.
Everyone attending an in-person (as opposed to virtual) Samurai-Con event should be aware of the following security measures:
• Security will be onsite at all times to assist you during all aspects of the event.
• Everyone must wear their badge at all times. This includes exhibitors, sponsors, attendees, guests, press, and staff.
• Bag checks may occur at the event at any time.
• Walkthrough or handheld scanners may be used at the event.
• Uniformed and undercover security may be in attendance at the event.
• Uniformed and undercover police may be in attendance at the event.
• Canine security and detection may be used in or around the event.
We request that everyone attending an in-person (as opposed to virtual) Samurai-Con event:
• Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended.
• If you see something, say something. Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious, or out of the ordinary to staff or security immediately.
• Remain patient and courteous during security checks and follow the instructions of event staff and security at all times.
• Properly dispose of your event badge inside the venue or keep it as a souvenir – please do not sell it to scalpers or throw it away in trash cans outside the venue where it could be picked up.
• Carry a valid form of photo ID at all times.
Invincible Life Training LLC/Samurai-Con has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
• offensive verbal comments
• physical assault and/or battery
• harassing or nonconsensual photography or recording
• disruption of panels, signings, or any other events
• inappropriate physical contact
• hate symbols
In relation, but not limited to:
• national origin
• sexual orientation
• body size
Whether a behavior violates this policy shall be determined solely by Invincible Life Training LLC/Samurai-Con in its sole discretion.
If a person engages in harassing behavior that Invincible Life Training LLC/Samurai-Con has knowledge of, Invincible Life Training LLC/Samurai-Con staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the event with no refund. This policy applies to EVERYONE at the event, including exhibitors, attendees, speakers, guests, press, staff, volunteers, and security.
Anyone can report harassment. If someone's behavior has made you uncomfortable, or if you witness the same happening to someone else, you should immediately contact event staff, the security team, or a crew member.
If necessary, Invincible Life Training LLC/Samurai-Con staff will contact local law enforcement, provide escort, offer a safe place, or otherwise assist those experiencing harassment to make sure they feel safe for the rest of the event.
If you have any questions about this Security and Anti-Harassment Policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com
SECURITY AND ANTI-HARASSMENT POLICY
Terms and Conditions effective date: February 1, 2021
Invincible Life Training LLC (“ILT”) welcomes you to its production Samurai-Con (“Event”). The following Registration and Credentials Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to you and any party you are registering for participation in any ILT Event (“Participant”), and such Participant’s registration, attendance, participation, enrollment, and/or application for involvement in the Event, including but not limited to your purchase and/or possession of any ILT Event entry material, such as badges, wristbands, tickets, passes, and giveaways (“Credentials”). By clicking “accept” below, and/or by obtaining your Credentials you agree to these Terms.
1. Refund Policy. ILT may, in its sole discretion and at any time determined by ILT, cancel or refuse from any individual or company the following: Credentials, purchases, and/or hotel reservations made through ILT. ILT will not be responsible for any penalty, fee, loss, or expense that might result from such action.
a. No refunds under any circumstances. Any and all payments made to ILT are not refundable for any reason, including Event postponement or cancellation for any reason including, but not limited to, travel-related disruptions, acts of terrorism, public health concerns, terrorism or security-related issues, or other acts of God, or failure to use ILT Credentials by Participant for any reason including, but not limited to, to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, public health concerns, loss of employment, and/or duplicate purchase.
b. Unused Credentials have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. ILT will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount coupon during the registration process. Discounted prices are based on the date payment is received in the ILT office.
c. Lost or stolen Credentials will not be replaced. In the event Credentials are lost or stolen, new Credentials will need to be purchased for a Participant’s continued access to the Events, including showcases, parties and conference content.
d. ILT reserves the right to revoke a Credential for any reason in ILT’s sole discretion (for example, if anyone other than the authorized individual tries to use a Credential). As noted in Section 1(a) above, ILT will not issue refunds for Credentials that have been revoked.
e. ILT reserves the right to change the dates and location of the event (within a 25-mile radius of the initially announced location) at its sole discretion. All badges will be fully transferrable to the new dates and location.
2. A $100 processing fee may be assessed to change the name on a registration. All name changes, voucher requests, and other transfer requests must be requested at least 72 hours before the start of the event.
3. Credentials are issued to, can be picked up by, and used by only the individual named in the registration. Photo identification is required at the time of pick-up and ILT, in its sole discretion, may deny issuance based on lack of identification or identification not matching. ILT Credentials are non-transferable after they have been picked up. All ILT Credentials are the sole property of ILT and can be revoked at any time in ILT's sole discretion. For Samurai-Con in-person (as opposed to virtual) events, all participants must be 18+ by the first day of the convention or be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian. Minors should obtain permission from their parent(s) or guardian(s) to attend a virtual event.
4. ILT badges allow a badge holder to have priority entry, but cannot guarantee admission to every ILT event. Event admission is subject to venue capacity and age restrictions in compliance with state and local laws.
5. Credentials may not be used as a prize in any form of promotion, contest, game, or sweepstakes without prior written approval from ILT.
6. Photographs and/or audio/video recordings taken at the Events by ILT, or others on behalf of ILT, may include a Participant’s image, name, voice and/or likeness. By attending and/or participating in the Events, each Participant hereby grants ILT permission to use the Participant’s photograph, image, likeness, voice and statements for any purpose, including but not limited to commercial purposes, without compensation or credit to the Participant, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
7. Event Participants are expected to behave responsibly and to treat each other - and the community - with respect, kindness, and compassion. By accepting these terms and conditions all participants agree to abide by ILT’s Security & Anti-Harassment Policy. ILT reserves the right, without refund, to revoke the Credentials of Participants whose conduct is deemed inappropriate, disorderly, offensive, or otherwise in violation of ILT/Samurai-Con policies in the sole judgement of ILT, affiliated third parties, venue security, and/or the local authorities.
8. Attending Participants are prohibited from carrying functional bladed weapons that are not dulled as props or training blades or firearms without a concealed carry permit which complies with all state and federal laws and regulations. ILT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without refund, to deactivate and/or revoke the Credentials of Participants who violate this weapons policy. Participant agrees that this policy is in force, and agrees to comply with the policy, regardless of whether signs prohibiting the specified weapons are posted at the premises of any official ILT event.
9. Each Participant understands that participating in the Events is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages or losses that may be sustained by a Participant. Each Participant assumes all risk of damages, property loss, and personal injury which may occur by participating in the Events. By registering for the event and agreeing to these Terms & Conditions, Participant represents that themselves, or any minor children they accompany, is physically and psychologically fit to participate in any martial arts training they engage in at Samurai-Con. In consideration for being allowed to participate in martial arts training and activities at Samurai-Con, Participant, for themselves and any minor children for whom they are the parent, legal guardian or otherwise responsible, and for their/our heirs, personal representatives or assigns; 1.) ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISKS. I acknowledge that MARTIAL ARTS ACTIVITIES CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of SERIOUS INJURY and/or DEATH. Risks include, but are not limited to contact with other students during sparring and self-defense exercises, contact with wood or other materials during board-breaking, slips, and falls, performing techniques or movements which intentionally or inadvertently cause or aggravate joint and skeletal injuries, performing techniques or movements which strangle or choke a participant and which intentionally or inadvertently cause or aggravate damage such as stroke and/or lead to death, movements or being a recipient of a movement which causes loss of vision, heart attack, concussion, and/or traumatic brain injury, all of which can cause serious injury, paralysis and/or death. 2.) PHYSICAL CONTACT. I understand that, during the course of instruction, guests at Samurai-Con or members of the Samurai-Con staff, other students and/or other authorized persons will be engaged in a course of conduct requiring PHYSICAL CONTACT. I give my full consent to such contact as is required by the training. 3.) EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY. I agree to assume responsibility for all the risks of the activity, whether above or not, EVEN THOSE RISKS ARISING OUT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES NAMED BELOW. My/our participation in the activity is purely voluntary. I assume full responsibility for myself and any minor children for whom I am responsible, for any bodily injury, accident, illness, paralysis, death or loss of personal property even IF CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES NAMED BELOW, to the fullest extent permitted by law. 4.) RELEASE. I hereby release Invincible Life Training LLC, and Samurai-Con, their principals, directors, officers, agents, employees and volunteers, and each and every landowner, municipal and/or governmental agency upon whose property an activity is conducted (''owner''), if any, (Collectively ''Releasees'') FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF ANY NATURE FOR ANY AND ALL INJURY OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING DEATH) TO ME OR MY MINOR CHILDREN OR ANY OTHER PERSONS as a result of my/our participation in the activity, EVEN IF CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASEES NAMED ABOVE OR ANY OTHER PERSON (INCLUDING MYSELF) to the fullest extent permitted by law. 5.) INDEMNITY. I hereby agree to INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE OR COST they may incur arising out of or related to my participation in any martial arts, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE. I HAVE READ THIS ASSUMPTION AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RISKS, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT. I UNDERSTAND THAT BY AGREEING TO THE STIPULATIONS HEREIN BY PURCHASING A TICKET TO SAMURAI-CON, I AM WAIVING VALUABLE LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL RIGHTS I MAY HAVE AGAINST THE RELEASEES, OR THEIR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVANTS OR ASSIGNS AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE AND INDEMNITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
10. At times throughout this Event speakers and other people may be discussing topics that may be disturbing or traumatizing to some participants--including topics related to violence, abuse, rape, and murder. Each Participant affirms that they understand their participation and/or involvement in any activity, session, event, or experience related to the Event carries with it the potential for certain risks, some of which may not be reasonably foreseeable. Participants acknowledge that these risks could cause them, or others around them, harm, including, but not limited to, bodily injury, damage to property, emotional distress, post-traumatic stress disorder, physical manifestations of psychological trauma, or death. By signing this Agreement, Participants agree to indemnify, and hold harmless, ILT, as well as its employees, agents, representatives, successors, contractors, etc. from all losses, claims, theft, demands, liabilities, causes of action, or expenses, known or unknown, arising out of their attendance at the Event.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL ILT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTICIPANTS, OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY PARTICIPANT’S USE OF THE REGISTRATION, CREDENTIALS AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, EVEN IF ILT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. EXCEPT AS MAY BE EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, PARTICIPANT’S ATTENDANCE AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, AND ALL SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENTS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND NO OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR SAFETY, OR ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING. ILT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN.
13. Each Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold ILT and its officers, employees, volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors, guests, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and all other liabilities, including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with each Participant’s use of the registration(s) or Credentials, or any Participant’s violation of the Terms.
14. The Terms will be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada, without regard to its principles of conflicts of laws. Each Participant and ILT hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States federal and state courts located in Nevada and agrees that any such court will be the proper forum for the determination of any dispute arising hereunder.
15. No live streaming of Samurai-Con through any technological means including through use of Zoom, Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram, or capturing of live streaming through any electronic device, or video or audio recording, shall be permitted.
16. No pets with the exception of service animals utilized to assist an individual in need of them and approved by ILT/Samurai-Con in writing are permitted in any venue that Samurai-Con is held.
17. No retail sales are allowed anywhere at Samurai-Con unless you purchased or were officially allocated exhibit space by ILT/Samurai-Con in writing.
18. Selfie sticks, GoPro poles, stilts, or any device that extends your camera or phone away from your hand or body are prohibited at Samurai-Con.
19. Smoking, including E-cigarettes and vaping products and devices is not allowed at any Samurai-Con event.
20. Due fire safety concerns, no strollers are allowed inside the convention rooms at Samurai-Con.
21. Alcohol, drones, helium balloons, helium-filled products, and fireworks are prohibited at Samurai-Con.
22. ILT reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time without notice to each Participant, so please check back and review the Terms from time to time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES
1. Sweepstakes Period. The Samurai-Con Art Sweepstakes beginning date is April 21, 2021, and end date is June 12, 2021 at 7 PM Eastern Standard Time.
2. Sponsor. The Samurai-Con Art Sweepstakes is sponsored by Invincible Life Training LLC, doing business as Samurai-Con.
3. Eligibility. This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited. Void where additional governmental requirements or fees are required that have not been satisfied.
4. How to Enter. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may enter the Samurai-Con Sweepstakes by demonstrating skillful knowledge of martial arts through a correct answering of three or more marital arts trivia questions in martial arts, submitting an essay related to martial arts no shorter than three single-spaced pages (12 Times New Roman font, standardized Microsoft word document margin spacing) to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by purchasing the official Samurai-Con T-Shirt, a poster, or a sweepstakes ticket through www.samurai-con.com. Either of these methods will confer upon you entry into the sweepstakes and a sweepstakes ticket that you can place on one of the prizes, which comprise eight original martial arts-themed art pieces. By entering the Samurai-Con Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules. There is NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. Delivery of prizes requires email to info@samurai-con of a street address (no P.O. Boxes) by June 19, 2021. . Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
5. Winner Selection. A winner will be selected by Sponsor or his agent(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries, in approximately one hour increments during Samurai-Con on June 12, 2021. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawings. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
6. Prizes. Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. All portions of the prize are non-assignable and non-transferable. Prizes pictured in point-of-sale, online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. All details and other restrictions of the prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or substitution of the prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
7. Notification. Winners will be notified via the appropriate social media channel (e.g,, through Facebook or Instagram) from an official Sponsor account on or will be emailed from email@example.com. If any winner does not respond via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within five (5) calendar days of first notification attempt or social media announcement, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Samurai-Con Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE RELEASED ENTITIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED $10. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. Force Majeure Event. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond their control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
10. Additional Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
11. Disputes; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Ohio, city of Cleveland.
In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address or social media account submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
12. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEVADA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Samurai-Con Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Cleveland, Ohio. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.